Saturday, October 31, 2009

NOVEMBER


my birth month. i soooooo love november.



NOVEMBER
You stand near the tail end,
Of the calendar’s finger,
Slowly, grinding the year to an end,
But you remain my favourite month.
The month I spurt from my mother cocoon,
A powerful sting I am,
Standing between Libra and Sagittarius,
A medley of colours can exist for other months,
But I reserve yellow for you.
You are a vivacious month,
A potpourri of fun,
So I roll at the drums to sing you.
The talking drums spell out your pregnancy.
You are mine,
My beautiful beau,
You make everyday beautiful and 14th stellar.
Even if you crawl,
I revel in your arrival.
Like the coming of summer in Iceland,
So you have come like the new moon.
Let the festival begin,
The dames shall dance,
And we sing our ethnic tune,
Playing the talking drums and atile flute,
Let the feasting and merriment begin.

No comments: