Sunday, August 30, 2009

THOUGHTS ABOUT DATING


I am at war with the love of my life, but that’s not the big issue, it the way, she is taking it, she wants to leave me over a small disagreement, it seems she has adopted an attitude that there many fishes in the river, why would I waste my time with you, I feel it a terrible attitude that has crept into the world, people want to take the easy way out in relationships, there is no room for another chance, they never want to stick with the one they love and try and work things out.
I feel that’s the reason for the many break-ups and divorce in the society, gone are the days, it is for better for worse, I feel maybe because she is very beautiful, even as we were dating, she has many “toasters”, but moving to another may bring different issues, and she would still move on to another, that’s how the movement goes on, she keeps changing hands like money. I have a belief the different guys you date the more you keep moving because you would never be satisfied. As different as the sun is to the moon, so is the variation in different men.
I feel it high time we take dating as serious as courtship, if you know you can’t marry the person, then don’t date, it a waste of time, and it diminishes your worth for your dream partner, let chose our partners, by careful accessing if he is the right person, I mean if he or she is the kind of person you would like to marry before you date him.

No comments: