Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New and better

My writing has evolved, gone full 360 degrees on me. My poetry seems to come from a Mad poet. My prose flows sweetly like a soothing spring. My articles are terse and concise. I am not bragging that I am the best. I am just saying due to the influence of books I have been reading. I feel I have grown up a lot. The thing in writing is that you write to please yourself - you are your first audience.

I would start blogging more now because I have a varied things to talk about. And blogsphere would be my outlet. The dam has been let lose; you would be erode with my words.

The wordsmith has spoked.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...i feel you. Same goes for me too.

wordsmith said...

Lol! Na the way be that(pardon my pidgin English)... How are you? Nice to meet you. I follow your blogs.

Anonymous said...

Really? Thank you! I love urs too gurl. I'm here to support you. Keep writing yeah...